Tuesday, November 8, 2011

GLORY CLOUD?!?! SAY WHAT?!?!?

Hey world.
As the title says, something of epic proportions has been happening at Bethel lately. God has been releasing a ton of healings but not only that, He's starting to release signs in the church. I know this may sound crazy, but a few weeks ago we had the Open Heavens conference and this huge cloud of gold dust just appeared in the corner of the sanctuary. They have videos up all over youtube if you'd like to check it out. Here's one video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts0Kz43Ewlc

Anyway, people were covered in gold dust and so many that stepped into the cloud received their healing! A lot of gold teeth and gold fillings appeared in people's mouths! Crazy? Yes, but we serve a crazy God! So that cloud has been showing up at random times and each time I would miss it. But luckily, last Sunday night, I was at a service at Twin View Campus (another church that is connected to Bethel and usually is for the Bethel students) and they announced that the cloud was back at Bethel again and so everyone booked it over there to see. I got there and it was packed! I didn't see much but everyone was singing hymns in a capella and it was sooooo beautiful! Then, as some people went up to testify of the healings they just received, the cloud returned! It wasn't as intense as in the videos but to see it with my own eyes! Wow! It looked like a bunch of glitter was flying in the air by the lights. Later, we did a fire tunnel (a prayer tunnel basically) but it ended when the cloud increased! By then, most of the people went home because it was getting late but us BSSM students stood on chairs and reached up to it. At one point, it came down lower and it looked like it was snowing before my eyes! It was so beautiful! All we could do was worship God in that moment. I became such a child in that time because I found myself jumping up and down and screaming and laughing with excitement at what I was seeing! It was incredible!

So, after that long speech of the glory cloud, what else is going on? Well, I finally found out my mission trip! I didn't get to have any of my 5 choices unfortunately and had to re-choose 3. I got accepted to Loja, Ecuador from March 23, 2012 to April 3, 2012. Here's a short description of what this trip will look like:

"God has been preparing and positioning Ecuador for national revival… We are excited to be
partnering again this year with local Verbo churches in healing the sick, releasing God’s Glory,
training and equipping in the prophetic and the arts. We’ll minister in city parks and town squares.
Join us as we build on momentum from last year – these guys are amazing and ready for more. You
won’t want to miss it!"

I'm not too sure on what this trip looks like completely but I do know that the mission trips that go through Bethel are life transforming! I hear so many amazing testimonies of how God moves through the students to touch peoples' lives. I can't wait to see what God will do with my life and how impacted I will be by His love for the world. Also, this is the perfect opportunity to take what I've been learning here at this ministry school and actually take it out and do it! I will be (and am) living the Great Commission! No matter what this trip looks like, I know it will be amazing and totally worth it!

I do need to pay a deposit of $240 by November 13th and the total is $2,400. If you'd like to sow into this mission trip and partner with what God is doing in my life, you can do so at:
https://www.ibssm.org/?action=donate&target=missions&student_id=213752
Also, anything you do sow is TAX DEDUCTIBLE! Again, if you decide to support me in this, I cannot thank you enough! Every little bit counts!! Even if the only thing you can do is pray, then great! So again, thank you! You all are amazing!

Here are just a few pictures of what's been going on here lately!

 It was dress up night for my revival group! I was a 50's poodle skirt girl and my friend Kris was a 50's guy! We had fun!
                             My amazing revival group pastor, Marlene Aaronson, dressed as Madonna.
                                              This is Yukako. She's from Japan! She's amazing!
                                                                  Dance pose! Woot!
                                       Here's a pic of some of my revival group at the JH Retreat.
                            And my revival group again....we take up all the bleachers at school! :D
                                This is what worship from the back looks like at BSSM. Love it!
 Here's a shot of all of my revival group, minus one. One of ours is in the ICU so we wanted to encourage him. The signs say "We love you Johnny!"
                         This is what it looks like to pray for each other in my revival group! Amazing!

Sorry about the "squished" pictures....not too sure how to fix that.... Anyway, I'd best be off! Thanks again for reading this! I love you all very much and hope to hear from you all soon! Feel free to email, facebook, text, etc. me if you want to get in touch or if you have a prayer request, don't hesitate to let me know!

God Bless!
~Jess~

No comments:

Post a Comment